To enable everyone in the school’s community to reach their full potential.
To provide an outstanding education for students with special educational needs which engages and excites them now, as well as prepares them for the rest of their lives.
Achieve well when they are happy at school and enjoy being there. At Infiniti School we pride ourselves on our ability to engage and enthuse our students striking a perfect balance between an academic and a functional curriculum.
- To enable students to develop personal resilience and self-awareness.
- To improve students’ social skills and foster good citizenship and social behaviour.
- To improve students’ social and cultural awareness.
- To promote an inclusive education ethos that supports each child to fulfil their full and unique potential.
- To ensure an equal responsibility between home, school, pupil, and the local authority in bringing about positive and lasting change.
- To set high expectations that demonstrate a belief in pupils’ potential while understanding their need.
- We will provide a broad, balanced, exciting and stimulating curriculum for each child, including therapeutic input that is appropriate and relevant for individual pupils.
- To create a calm and safe environment where students flourish.
- To break down barriers to learning and participation.